Sunday 12 February 2017

Baking Post N0.2 2017- Baking and Blogging

Shalom!
First up, thank you for reading last week's recipe post and giving magnificent feedback. As always, every individual comment,whether's it is one or twenty, never fails to  put a dorky grin on to my face. 

Moving aside, this blog post presents a brief outline of BakingBoutique's intentions for upcoming posts and recipes.

From the start of the new year, I have been exploring and reading various blogs, written in unique viewpoints and displayed in diverse manners. This has inspired a change in my blogging style. By discovering how different bloggers blog for different reasons, encourages me to ease on the baking and focus on the blogging side.


YouTubers have also had made an equal impact on my personal writing style. There are always going to be that one person, within a career of your choice who you believe does not love the job of what it is what it does for them. 

Or even worse, someone who appears down-to-earth and sticking to what they know to completely morphing into a entirely unknown character where everything evolves around fame and fortune. A few YouTubers have taught me the importance of staying true to yourself.

My motive for 2017 is to REMAIN as my own character. This can be very difficult to undertake, however. Holding a baking blog at an amateur level is as a matter of fact, difficult indeed.  I mean, yes. You can simply post a emotional, heart-rending post, describing your difficulties in life. But then it doesn't link back to the point of the blog which is baking. 

This is generally what causes that much more difficulty in a baking blog. Here are a couple ways which you fellow bloggers can do to help us baking bloggers:

Comment on something other than the actual recipe. For example, the photography, review of the recipe (if you ever come across one).







Give your own personal opinions on the blog posts (the more honest, the better, I say).

Suggest your own preferred recipes.

With all the difficulties a baking blog carries, I am always striving for  better methods to make the aspect of blogging easier. Below, I am listing aims for BakingBoutique which I'm hoping to achieve within the year:

• I am adding an additional feature to " Before the end of the post" titled " Charity of the month".  This is more under the "recognition" field, giving thanks to those charities who achieve the greatest things for those in need as well as charities who need support. In my opinion, it is  important to reflect upon those who aren't as fortunate.

• To place the topic on a light-hearted note, I am preparing fresh, different recipes of choice which  cater for a larger audience. I shalln't give too many details away as I want to present these recipes as a unexpected surprise.😉😜

• In case any of you were wondering, my suggestions for collaborations are yet to be confirmed. From my viewpoint, I want to focus more on my individual, independent work as I have plenty of proposals which require attention from myself. The last thing I intend to do is create a massive blogging project with a  bunch of rad bloggers and I cannot find the time to do so.  Supposedly, this proves the experience I have from collaborations!

• Even so, that doesn't mean I'm not open to collaborations, enforced by others. If a blogger e-mailed me, asking if I would collaborate, I'd definitely be up to doing so. Otherwise, I'm not planning any collaboration s probably until late this year.

• Expect future tags from me(that'd all I'm saying for now😳😏).

Prior to this post ending...  

Don't forget to add me on Snapchat with the username: BakingBoutique.










Favourite song of the month: Marian Carey is back with a bang. 
Marian Carey I Don't ft YG








It's been snowing ALL day! I love snow!!









Favorite quote of the month:
So true!😂 











12 African American Woman who are making history right now.














Charity of the month;

Mind Charity. 

That's all for this week! 

#sweetreats xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. Thanks for sharing your blogging plans for 2017-this gives me heaps of inspiration for my own blog.

    Ps: Thanks for the comment you left on the last post,concluding our collab. I've been AWOL for quite sometime and hadn't noticed your comment until now.

    BBB xxx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I am not sure if you remember me, but my name is Anael, and you have visited my blog before. I was just going to tell you that we are so similar! Firstly, we both love ballet, and quotes, and charity! Also, I was going to ask if you know Hebrew because you said Shalom at the start of your post, and I am learning Hebrew!
    I would like to recommend a baking recipe book to you. It is called The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook, and it has over 100 DELICIOUS recipes! You can make cupcakes, loaves, cakes, cookies, pies and bars/brownies. They are all separated into chapters, and I really recommend it! If you would like to know more, you can contact me at anaelsuissadreams@gmail.com, but no spam mail plz!
    -Anael!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete